Your text here.
1. Detailed notes may be provided in the form of, pictures, themes, colors and as much other information as possible to Entity Builds before the project has begun, to aid the Entity Builds in designing the build. Failure to provide detailed requirements may result in a build that does not meet Customer’s expectations.
2. The project will be built on an Entity Builds’ server and delivered to the customer as a World File or WorldEdit Schematic or Multiverse World.
3. Entity Builds’ requires an upfront payment on every project, unless otherwise noted due to the nature of our work. This payment will be paid and is not refundable in any circumstance unless otherwise noted by Entity Builds.
4. The Customer is to pay for the project via invoice provided and given Payment Methods. The customer understands they are ordering a service and do not hold the right to any refund for their service provided, unless the service was never begun, and the customer has sufficient proof for that claim.
5. A one-time polish is included for this project. After the project has been delivered and completely paid for, the customer may deliver notes to Entity Builds, after which Entity Builds will spend a maximum of 1 hour polishing the pre-existing map requests per Customer’s notes, however no additions or modifications to the original request can be requested as a part of those edits. Entity Builds’ has the rights to decline any requested edit if deemed outside the virtue of the initial request.
6. If the Customer’s payment is more than 5 days overdue of the of agreed deadline, last spoken date (without prior notice of inactivity) or after the build is completed from either side, then Entity Builds is given the right to sell the build to another buyer or place the build on a downloadable forum, made available to all without refund any payments sent to Entity Builds.
7. If evidence surfaces that the build is being used without permission by Entity Builds, then the build will be placed on a downloads forum, made available to all, or sold non-exclusively, as per the situation. The only pre-authorized use of a build is to apply it onto the server owned by the Customer as a build.
8. Due to the possibility of 3rd party downloading programs, no physical visits to the build will be permitted through regular Minecraft accounts by anyone other than the Entity Builds’ staff unless agreed otherwise.
9. The Customer may not cancel this project without the Entity Builds’ consent. Should the Customer break these terms and conditions without Entity Builds’ consent, then any possible deposit will used to cover the costs of Entity Builds’, and no refund will be returned.
10. Modifications to these terms and conditions can be made at any time without warning or consent, the current form of the Terms Of Service located on this page are the active rules, if the Terms and Services were changed during your commission process to a state you do not wish to comply to, you may request a TOS verification where we will either hold you by the old TOS, or cancel the project without any refund.
11. A billing dispute of any kind does not exempt you from paying current and future bills. If Billing disputes resolved in the customer’s favour will receive account credit for overpayments. If any chargebacks occur on your method of payment we reserve the right to terminate all services and make all of your past, present, and future requests public, downloadable, and/or resold.
12. Refunds are not possible due to the nature of our services, unless with Entity Builds’ consent.
13. Additionally we reserve all rights to terminate your service upon any violation of these terms or any other basis if deemed needed, without the need for explanation.
14. We do our very best to finish your request on time. If it can not be finished on time we reserve the right to change the deadline to another date in order to deliver a high-quality product.
15. If the Customer provides a Terms of Service as well, Entity Builds may or may not chose to agree. If there is an agreement on a Terms of Service, the contents of the Terms and Service may not disagree with any of Entity Builds’ Terms and Service, and if such overlap exists those portions of the Customer’s Terms and Service will be nullified, regardless of prior agreement, without warning or consent from the Customer.
16. By ordering from Entity Builds you agree to “Terms of Service of Entity Builds”. This terms affirms that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the Terms, Conditions, Obligations, Affirmations, Representations, and Warranties set with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are above the age of 13 as our service is not intended for anyone under the age of 13.